Author Topic: Its Finals Time - Spurs vs Heat  (Read 954 times)

Offline Bargey

• Administrator
  • Bantam
    • View Profile
Its Finals Time - Spurs vs Heat
« on: June 05, 2014, 06:20:26 AM »
Grrrr...the two teams I didn't want to see in the Finals. Was hoping to see OCT get through in the West, and the Pacers to pull off a miracle in the East. It was not to be and at the end of the day I can admit that these are clearly the two best sides in the league.

In saying that, I'm just not a fan of LeBron James. Don't ask me why - I think he's slightly overrated but that's not the whole thing. Something about him just rubs me wrong so I'm hoping the Zombie Spurs roll on to a 5th title. Looking for Tim to come up big again and looking for Leonard, Green, Diaw and Mills to give the big 3 the backup they'll need. I think the homecourt will be crucial and I look for the Spurs in 6.

Offline Throttlehead

• Midget
    • View Profile
Re: Its Finals Time - Spurs vs Heat
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 05:52:56 PM »
Grrrr...the two teams I didn't want to see in the Finals. Was hoping to see OCT get through in the West, and the Pacers to pull off a miracle in the East. It was not to be and at the end of the day I can admit that these are clearly the two best sides in the league.

In saying that, I'm just not a fan of LeBron James. Don't ask me why - I think he's slightly overrated but that's not the whole thing. Something about him just rubs me wrong so I'm hoping the Zombie Spurs roll on to a 5th title. Looking for Tim to come up big again and looking for Leonard, Green, Diaw and Mills to give the big 3 the backup they'll need. I think the homecourt will be crucial and I look for the Spurs in 6.

Not a huge NBA fan, but I do watch the playoffs.

I can totally agree on the two teams in the finals, I wished it was two different teams. I am a fan of Lebron, I think he is the best player in the game, the way he handled going to Miami took the shine off him I think. Also, is there another guy who looks 40 years old when he is 20, that has always made me chuckle about Lebron. I hope the series goes 7, it always makes it more interesting and fun.

Offline Bargey

• Administrator
  • Bantam
    • View Profile
Re: Its Finals Time - Spurs vs Heat
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 07:15:16 PM »
Spurs on the brink of victory! What a great team - a true team. They just have to not choke in the 4th...Kwahi, Manu, Duncan and Mills all having standout games. LeBron doing his thing but once again - little support.