Author Topic: Rangers vs Oilers  (Read 1179 times)

Offline lennon

• Administrator
  • Major Junior
    • View Profile
Rangers vs Oilers
« on: March 30, 2014, 02:42:26 AM »
A rare visit from the Rangers.
Imagine! Oilers in the playoffs

Offline Schultz

• Midget
    • View Profile
Re: Rangers vs Oilers
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 06:11:38 PM »
Strange pond hockey game, after 70 games I would expect to see a little more structure.
I know nothing!

Offline Throttlehead

• Midget
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 07:34:34 PM »
You don't eve know what to expect anymore other than a good chance for a loss. This is just sad.

Offline Schultz

• Midget
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 07:50:19 PM »
5 zip, Eakins ridiculous excuses to follow.

- praise the other team on how good they are
- loved our power play
- loved our battle level
- Scrivens had unfortunate bounces

The pack mentality needs to pack up and throw this turd out of the dressing room, on his hair.
I know nothing!

Offline Trez

• Midget
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 08:39:47 PM »
Its getting really hard to hang in there and cheer for this organization (maybe organization is wrong word). How can team be shutout NINE friggin times in a season with the offensive talent we have, and its embarrassing. This ahole Eakins couldn't coach a power play if his life depended on it. I like others on here have hit a limit, Buffalo has an excuse for being 30th this year, what is our excuse for being 29th? This is the first year in five that we took a step backwards, fire this clown Eakins and all the other coaches, it cannot get any worse than this. We have all new blood in players, now its time to change all the management, get someone in fresh who can assess properly and move on.
Hating someone is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

Offline lennon

• Administrator
  • Major Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 11:12:55 PM »
Bruce McCurdy player grades.      bahaha   finally the coach gets a player grade :)

Coach Dallas Eakins, 1. Enough, already. His team was unprepared for the start of the game, getting badly outplayed and grossly outshot for the brief time the score was actually close. His charges were disorganized and undisciplined, careless with the puck and lax in defensive coverage. The powerplay was terrible. His team got shellacked on home ice yet again. Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?
Imagine! Oilers in the playoffs